At Shea Homes of Charlotte our focus is always on the customer, we strive to build you and your family a home, not just a house. Our quality standards and an emphasis on making our customers happy is what really sets us apart. This focus can be seen in many aspects of our homebuilding process; below we have outlined a few:
1. My New Shea Home web page – Simplifying everything for our buyers is very important to us, our My New Shea Home web page allows us to give you your very own personalized web page. This is where you can find important contract documents, dates, and contacts that you can access anywhere, anytime.
2. Pricing Worksheets– Your time is valuable and we don’t want to waste any of it. Instead of having to wait weeks for pricing worksheets our software allows us to provide you with quick, detailed, and accurate pricing.
3. Involvement in the Community – We make every effort to support the surrounding community and connect with the individuals in it. From donations, to 5ks, and even the occasional ice bucket challenge.
4. Personalization– Every customer’s needs in a home are different, and we recognize that. We offer you the ability to personalize your home, and tools that allow you to plan exactly which options will help you accomplish that. You’ll receive access to our design website which shows the endless possibilities you have to help you personalize, visits to our design studio, and 2 design appointments with your very own Shea Homes design coordinator. If you’re just starting to shop try out our SpaceBuilder by clicking the green “explore this floorplan” box next to any plan on our website. Here you can customize your plan, place your furniture, and check out our brochures. We think it’s pretty cool! Try it out with the Alpine.
5. Quality & Warranty– We are constantly reevaluating and upgrading the products we use to build your home to ensure we are using the most up to date and high quality materials possible. Should any of these products ever fail you your home is covered with an extensive 2-10 warranty. We want to make sure you know we’re not just in it for the build; we’ll still be there even after your move-in. With our warranty program each customer receives three scheduled site visits throughout the building process and after to make sure your home is up to our standards, and yours.
6. Shea Homes – Shea Homes is one of the largest privately held homebuilders, and we are a family run business. This allows us to be more in touch with the market and make speedy changes when necessary. Another added benefit, all of our decisions are made locally. During the homebuilding process you’re likely to meet at least one of the Shea family members, who run the company and live right here in Charlotte. They are in the communities regularly and oversee operations closely.
7. Our Sales Representatives – are licensed, professionally trained, members of the Charlotte Realtor Association and adhere to a strict code of ethics. Contact us today to see if we have a neighborhood that is the perfect fit for you!
8. Getting to know us is easy – We’re on Facebook, Houzz, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, of course SheaHomes.com, and more! Reach out, ask a question, share your opinions, and connect with us!