We are well in to 2013 – settling into the habits of our new year’s resolutions and preparing for an even better year than last year – and for us at Shea Homes, a new year means new and cutting edge products.
Last year we saw the home building market start to improve. Along with increased population growth and job opportunities, we saw an increase in home values. Essentially, our trends from 2012 make us optimistic for 2013. Here are some of Shea Homes Arizona’s high points of 2012:
- Successfully closed out the year with our highest home sale numbers (up 34%) since 2009
- Opened seven new home communities
- Averaged 8 home sales per week compared to the 5 homes sales per week in 2010 and 2011
- Visitors to communities remained consistent, which can be tied to more eligibility to buy and low resale inventory
- Adopted cutting-edge technologies in sales offices; using iPads, Apple TV, Apps, online Space Planners and Microsoft’s Kinect; allowing visitors to interact with Shea Homes community content
In this New Year, consider beginning your new start in one of our five communities we are opening in 2013, located in the popular Southeast Valley. These new homes will include the launch of brand new product lines reflecting the newest innovations in exterior and interior design. Our Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Ken Peterson, said in the Arizona Republic, “It’s a good time to buy because prices are going to keep rising for a while. It’s going to be a good year for real estate in Phoenix.”
If you are interested in other locations, or eager to buy now, our homes and communities offer something for everyone:
What improvements are you looking forward to in 2013 for Arizona’s housing market? Please share your thoughts below!
To see more, watch our video “What Can We Expect for the Housing Market in 2013?” on YouTube!