From established, family-friendly neighborhoods to sleek, loft-style designs, Shea Homes offers a wide range of living styles throughout San Diego. To highlight some of the communities with available homes, Shea San Diego is hosting 4 broker events to show off the thoughtful design and quality craftsmanship we know your clients will appreciate.
RSVP now to join us for one – or ALL – of our broker events happening this month to:
- Learn more about Shea Homes San Diego
- Receive a Starbucks gift card if you are one of the first 25 attendees to a single Open House**
- Enter to win a $250.00 Nordstrom gift card
- Enjoy free lunch and refreshments
- Receive a 2% broker co-op*
Continue reading to discover more about each event and community.
There’s a brand new community in Chula Vista and we’re sure it has everything your clients will love! Tamarindo offers residents the opportunity live within a cozy community as they move into a great, established neighborhood in pristine new homes.
As a preferred broker, we’d like to invite you to join us on Wednesday, January 21st from 11am – 3pm for a special Broker Open House to enjoy one of the first looks at this new Chula Vista community, and this fabulous package to offer your buyers:
Plus, we’re hosting a Broker Co-Op*, which includes lunch on us, and a free Starbucks gift card** for the first 20 brokers in attendance.
First-time homebuyers will delight in the ability to make custom design choices in these homes, enjoy elegant interior and exterior touches, and features such as:
- Spanish-Californian architecture
- Outdoor covered verandas with patio
- Granite kitchen countertops
- White Thermofoil™ kitchen cabinetry
- Whirlpool® stainless appliances
- Color-coordinated tile entryways
- Spacious master suites with marble counters
- Deck off the master bedroom
- Two-car attached garages
- Four bedrooms
- Three baths
- Prices from $469,000
- And more!
We hope to see you on Wednesday, January 21st! Don’t forget to download the flyer below for details.
For more information, please give us a call at 619.779.7028.
*Brokers must accompany prospects on their first visit to register. Broker commission paid once homebuyer closes escrow.
**Starbucks cards given on a first-come, first-serve basis