The Home Builders Association of Central Arizona Major Achievement in Merchandising Excellence (MAME) Awards returned on Saturday night, May 2. The elegant black tie event was held again at the beautiful Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale.
This prestigious awards competition recognizes the exemplary efforts of builders and land developers; interior designers and architects; and sales managers and sales associates who make the home building industry in the Valley of the Sun one of the nation’s leaders.
It was a great night with very stiff competition. The HBACA reported a 160% increase in entries this year over last and the turnout was more than 450 of the best in the industry. It was a fantastic night and wonderful to see the local Arizona market thriving.
Shea Homes was a finalist in eight categories and was proud to accept the following awards:
- Best Digital Virtual Tour
- Best Magazine Ad – We Build Happily Ever Afters, Arizona Weddings Magazine
- Best Billboard – We Build Dreams, Johnson Ranch
Shea Homes Arizona was also proud to be recognized for the following achievements and stellar team members:
- Sales Achievement – 16 Community Representatives were recognized for 2014 achievements
- Administrative Team Member of the Year – Lisa Hoffer
- Construction Team Member of the Year – Nicklaus Wright
- Warranty/Quality Assurance Team Member of the Year – Cindy Pedersen
This would not be possible without the contribution of the entire Shea Homes Arizona team!
Congratulations to those who received specific commendations, and congratulations to the whole team who work with such great dedication to Enhancing people’s lives.
And a very special thank you to all of our Shea Homeowners! We are proud that you have chosen Shea to build your families’ home!
For more information on energy efficient living at Shea Homes and what we’re up to at the Arizona division, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, get inspired with us on Pinterest, and learn about all things homebuilding on our YouTube channel.